Wednesday, September 20, 2006

A DANGEROUS MAN release party Sunday Sep 24th 2006!


A few words from Mr. Huston -


I write pulp. I write noir. Open one of my books and you'll see I'm not lying. I write about people killing each other and suffering or not suffering the consequences. I write about the halt and the lame and the addicted.

A new book being released is not just a good excuse to whore oneself, it’s also a great time for a party. And nothing says party like a comic book shop!
So let's do it, let’s party in a comic shop!
Just no wiping up your vomit with those vintage copies of “Archie”.

The A DANGEROUS MAN release party will be thus and so:
Date/Time: Sunday September, 24th at 6:30 pm
Location: The Secret Headquarters
Event Details: Beer, and a reading by the writer, followed by the sale of books and the signing of same, followed by a brief stroll to a nearby booze dispensary where one may imbibe without fear of ruining valuable back issues of “Skyscrapers of the Midwest”

Join us!
- Charlie



By the way - Chuck here is writing Marvel Comic's MOON KNIGHT. Issue number #5 is out now!

No comments: